Graphite Gaskets Seals
Product Code : 02
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 , , Ton
- Price Range
- 5.00 - 15.00 INR
- Sealing Trip
Graphite Gaskets & Seals
FLEXOGRAF is binderless. It is chemically resistant and can be used in high temperature just like artificial graphites. It is very anisotropic with respect to characteristics such as gas permiability, electrical resistivity, coefficient of thermal expansion and thermal conductivity.
Flexograf is flexible, compressible and has a high degree of resilience which are special features of this material compared to conventional artificial graphites.
Because of its special characteristics including characteristics of artificial graphites it can be used as gasket, reflective heat shields, corrosion resistant linings, seals, bearings and compressible packings.
Flexograf Advantages :
- Asbestos-Free Made from pure Natural Graphite
- No binder, no ageing or hardening.
- Flexible, elastic and self lubricating.
- Maintains resiliency from cryoginic to molten metal temperature.
- Impervious to gas and liquids.
- Resistant to thermal shock.
- Can work successfully in any pressure.
- Extremely soft material.
- Virtually friction free.
- Does not stick to flanges.
Use Temperature - Cryoginic to high temperature upto 2500C in vacuum, 600 C in oxidising temperature.
- Vacuum : upto 710 mm/Hg
- Pressure : upto 750 bar
- pH value : 0-14
In industries such as chemical, petrochemicals, refineries, power plants, auto-mobiles, engineering etc. For specific applications like :
- Flange gaskets
- Packing rings
- Gland packing
- Valve body and bonnet seals.
- Exhaust pipe gaskets.
- Fluid level gauge seals.
- Pump gear case seals.
- Gaskets for continuous casting.
- Cylinder hand gaskets.
Flexograf Gaskets-Features :
- Can withstand maximum thermal shock.
- Infinate reusable. Easy downtime for replacement during equipment maintenance.
Other applications :
- Protection elements.
- For impurity diffusion barriers in vacuum or controlled atmosphere furnaces.
- For hot or molten glass.
- For protection of equipments against hot gases or corrosive liquids.
- For ingot moulds, crucibles, casting moulds for molten metal.
- During soldering or brazing applications.
- In the form of linings to facilitate removal from moulds in hot pressing or sintering operations.
- Low density boards are used as thermal insulations for high temperature applications.
- Thermal Screens.
Improvement of electrical contacts at high temperature : Vacuum metalisation, power supplies.
- Supply Ability
- 1 , , Ton Tons Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 4-5 Days